Sunday

Vickie's testimonial

Please note: Juices are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease. They are simply food.

A Fruit Juice Testimonial
My name is J Victoria Gibson and am known as Vickie. RuthE VonGunten-Persad signed me up on May 31st. I attended Massage School with her back in 91 - 91 in Sarasota Florida . RuthE had tried to court me about the (name of juice removed) and I managed to dodge her, until she sent me a bottle. Thank God she did! This is my Story:

Well, I surely wasn’t looking for (name of juice removed) when it found me! A dear friend that I had attended Massage School with some 16 years before, contacted me about (name of juice removed) and I told her thank you, but no thank you. I mean how good could this stuff be?! RuthE , being the tenacious & amazing lady that she is, was wise enough to keep this miraculous opportunity from passing me by and sent me a bottle of (name of juice removed). OK, well it’s here, and it sure is handsome.... what the heck, I’ll try it.

After just 3 - 4 days of drinking (name of juice removed), the sharp pain in my left heel that had me limping everywhere was gone! I‘m able to take my beloved ‘Lulah for walks again!

I am sleeping better than I have in years!

As a Massage Therapist since ‘92 and a painter for the last 2 and a half years I have been pretty rough on my hands. Since I began drinking (name of juice removed), I now have a strength and mobility in my hands that I never thought could have been regained.

Thank you RuthE....... ...... and Thank you (name of juice removed) !


The above statements are not evidence or proof of anything and are just one person's personal anecdotal story. (name of juice removed) is not a drug or medicine and does not claim to treat or cure disease.

No comments: