Tuesday

My personal testimonial drinking an Acai-based Fruit juice

I started this Blog to promote because I was curious why drinking a nutrient-dense fruit juice gave me such amazing health improvements.

This is the first Network Marketing company I've ever been a part of, and it's all because of this wonderful juice. Check out the top 6 for me and read other testimonials here.

My physical improvements are:
1. 2+ year old "shoulder impingement" problem now gone.
I stopped going to the gym because of how much pain I was in when lifting weights - it literally felt like I was tearing into my rotator cuff and my tendons were going to snap. Within a week or two of drinking my new juice my shoulder pain is gone.


2. I've ALWAYS had trouble sleeping. Now I'm sleeping so heavily and soundly that it almost feels like I'm on a sedative. I'm sleeping 8 hours, whereas before 6 hours was a lot for me, and I was having far too many 1 to 4 hours nights. Not surprisingly my daytime energy now is significantly better.

3. I'll mention energy again because my biggest struggles were in the afternoon. I've noticed that I'm fully energized all day now. I drink 2 ounces in the morning, and 2 ounces at night. Yet I sleep like I'm on drugs, and I wake up much easier instead of clinging to my pillow. What's more is my energy is consistent throughout the day including the afternoon - my former problem time.

4. I'm now drinking less coffee and I "think" it's because my desire is down. I'm only drinking 1 cup now out of habit and because I like it, but now I have no trouble filling a smaller cup, and stopping at one. Before I'd fill up the largest cup, or buy a Starbucks Venti, and go for 2nds, 3rds and even 4th cups.

5. I feel like I have less interest in drinking alcohol, so I'm drinking less. My favorite health book of all time is from the 1990's, Dr Braly's "Food Allergy & Nutrition Revolution" in which he says alcohol "probably" raises a certain brain chemical provided by the Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's). So EFA supplements help. The Acai Berry is high in EFA's, so I'm guessing this explains my decreased interest in alcohol.

6. My overall mood is up too. Any one of the above could explain that - more energy, drinking less coffee and alcohol - but many phytonutrients are linked to lowered depression, and so obviously better moods.

Well, I suppose the more problems you have, the more benefit you'll receive from a nutrient-dense fruit juice and the more personal testimonials you'll have. I guess that makes me "lucky" :) I haven't gotten blood work done, but given all of the benefits I've seen, I'm inclined to believe in the claims of those who say their cholesterol has dropped to healthy levels, and those of arthritis suffers who no longer need medication for it. By the way, this is not advice, I'm not a doctor, this is just my personal experience and layman's research.

No comments: